McIntyre Chiropractic and Acupuncture Centre is proud to offer free consultations for new patients. If you live in or around the Richmond Heights area and think you may have sciatica, we want to see you. Our Richmond Heights chiropractor, Dr. Brian McIntyre, thoroughly evaluates your spine to determine if sciatica is a concern. Dr. McIntyre listens to your symptoms such as lower back pain and leg weakness and examines your spine to develop a pain relief plan. Sciatica does not have to become a permanent part of your day. Our health team offers effective and natural sciatica treatment in Richmond Heights to restore your mobility, decrease your lower back pain and return you to an active lifestyle.
Chiropractic Care for Sciatica with Dr. McIntyre
Sciatica is a condition in which your sciatic nerve is being compromised. The sciatic nerve is located near the base of your spine. If the nerve signal is interrupted by a vertebrae that has shifted, a herniated disc or a muscular imbalance, you experience symptoms including:
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain
- Buttock pain
- Leg pain, weakness, numbness or tingling
- Limited mobility
Dr. McIntyre provides pain relief when you are struggling with sciatica. Our health team wants you to be free of sciatica symptoms without the use of medications or surgeries. Instead of a traditional medicine approach that often only covers up your symptoms, chiropractic care removes the cause. That way, your body recovers health and you avoid future sciatica concerns. Some of the natural, sciatica techniques we deliver include:
- Chiropractic adjustments to position your spine and alleviate pressure on the sciatic nerve. These gentle adjustments position vertebrae to allow a herniated disc the space it needs to reabsorb and move off the sciatic nerve.
- Physical therapy to improve your core strength and flexibility. This helps to keep you mobile and improve your back’s range of motion. We teach you which exercises are appropriate during a sciatica flare up and which ones to avoid.
- Acupuncture to restore energy flow and nerve signal flow throughout the body. When you are operating at a healthier level, sciatica is able to heal and you avoid future occurrences of this condition.
- Nutritional support to provide essential healing nutrients and aid in your recovery.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Richmond Heights Today!
McIntyre Chiropractic and Acupuncture Centre delivers safe, gentle, natural and effective sciatica treatment for those living in Richmond Heights. Our health team works with your body to establish a healing platform for sciatica pain. We want you to understand that you do not have to live with pain or with the limited mobility that accompanies sciatica. Instead, let us show you the benefits of natural chiropractic care for restoring health.
We offer free consultations for new patients, so you can speak with our chiropractor and learn how chiropractic care provides pain relief. To schedule your consultation or to learn more about our sciatica treatments, please contact us today at 314-644-7776.