Our Richmond Heights Chiropractor offers more than chiropractic adjustments to improve your health. Dr. McIntyre looks at your body as a whole and improves all aspects of this amazing machine so you live life to the fullest. Our health team provides care for back pain, neck pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, scoliosis, sciatica, carpal tunnel, sports injuries and for those who have suffered an auto accident injury. The sooner you begin chiropractic care for your condition, the sooner your pain is reduced and the less chance that your injury will lead to other struggles.
As our name suggests, we believe in the value of chiropractic care and acupuncture to enhance your healing. We also offer massage therapy, physical therapy, corrective exercises, nutrition guidance, NRT and auriculotherapy to boost your performance and aid in your recovery. Whether you are dealing with a chronic condition or have experienced a sudden injury or illness, Dr. McIntyre’s health center has all the services you need to rebuild and strengthen your body and mind.
Our St. Louis Chiropractic Services
Our alternative health services are a natural approach to your health and wellness. Dr. McIntyre uses drug-free services to promote healing and general well-being. Depending on your situation, our health team may select one or more of the following services:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – our chiropractor gently adjusts your spine and joints to alleviate your discomfort. Dr. McIntyre positions your spine at its strongest to reduce your risk for future injuries and promote healing.
- Massage Therapy – massage therapy is a wonderful partner with chiropractic care. Our massage therapists alleviate muscle tension so your body responds to the adjustments with ease.
- Physical Therapy – as your body improves or recovers, we provide corrective exercises to strengthen weak areas and loosen tight areas. Our goal is to establish muscle balance so that your spine and joints remain in a healthy alignment. Physical therapy also assists in recovering range of motion that is limited due to inflammation or illness.
- Acupuncture – Dr. McIntyre is certified in acupuncture. He gently places thin needles into areas of your body that require healing. Acupuncture promotes circulation, the elimination of toxins and enhances your overall energy level.
- Auriculotherapy – in partnership with acupuncture, auriculotherapy is acupuncture of the external ear. Dr. McIntyre stimulates the external ear’s aurical to increase your health and reduce discomfort.
- NRT – Nutrition Response Testing examines the way your body responds to foods and chemicals. We then determine if the ingredients are causing a stress in your body. Once identified, our team offers nutritional guidance to position your body at its best.
Contact Our Webster Groves & Clayton Chiropractor!
All our services and techniques are non-invasive and gentle. You experience little side effects. One common experience is slight muscle soreness as your body adjusts to the manipulations and the exercises. This does not last long and will not inhibit your ability to perform your daily tasks.
Let Dr. McIntyre provide the best combination of services to help you heal and improve your health. Please call McIntyre Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre today at 314-644-7776. Our chiropractor proudly serves St. Louis, Richmond Heights, Webster Groves, Creve Coeur, Ladue, University City, Brentwood, Maplewood, Clayton & surrounding areas.